Isn’t the New Year so inspiring and motivating? There is something special about the beginning of a New Year and all the possibilities of change and improvement!
Have you set any goals for the New Year? Let me know in the comments bellow! Sharing goals makes them a little more real and keeps you a little more accountable. I personally love hearing other people’s goals because their goals motivate me to do better!
Are you feeling like this is the year you want to live frugal AND fabulous?!
So it’s officially been one year since I started Pennies Into Pearls! Woot woot!
I really have been having so much fun getting to know everyone! If you don’t already, make sure to follow me on Facebook, Periscope, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest. Those are all places that we can chat and get to know each other better!
Plus, those are also places that I share deals and tips that don’t always show up here on the blog!
One more place to get a behind the scenes look is by signing up for my free email subscription. That’s where I love to share with my friends even more family finance tips and special deals that I find!
Don’t worry I won’t spam you! Once a week is the most I usually share. Like this week I am going to be sharing how you can get a custom designed dress for less than $20!
If any of your personal New Year goals are to save money, make more money, and/or live frugal AND fabulous, them make sure to subscribe to the weekly newsletter!
I’ve got big plans for Pennies Into Pearls in 2016! The common theme for the year… Y-O-U!
I really truly want to know what you want to see more here on Pennies Into Pearls. I would be super grateful if you wouldn’t mind taking 30 seconds to fill out these two questions to let me know what you want!
My goal is to find and share new ways for you and I to live frugal and fabulous! There is no reason that living on a frugal budget means that you can’t have a fabulous life!
I have been posting very consistently three times a week. But because I want to create more meaningful and helpful content, you can expect to see posts showing up about twice a week. For the first half of the year at least.
What else to expect here in 2016:
- Topics will remain around the genres of personal finance, mommy finance, gourmet on a budget, DIY for pennies / thrifting
- More video – make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel. Although I will be posting all the videos here on the blog, you will get the first look over on YouTube.
- eBooks– look for my first eBook this coming year! Living frugal AND fabulous is something I am passionate about and I want to share how you can live it!
- eCourses / online frugal living classes – I want so much for you to see how easy it can be to live frugal AND fabulous! That is why one of my goals for 2016 is to create an eCourse to show you how you can make it happen!
- eProducts– there are several different tools I have created for myself to make my every day processes of living frugal and fabulous more easy and I want to share them with you.
How does that sound? Are you excited? Don’t forget to fill out the two questions up above and of coarse I would love to hear what your goals are down in the comments below.
Don’t forget to check out the Top 10 Frugal and Fabulous Posts from 2015!
Talk to you soon!
The LAST TIME You Will Ever Start a Budget!
Your FREE toolkit for creating a goal based budget to keep you motivated and start achieving a life you never thought possible!