What mom isn’t all about easy dinner ideas that their entire family will happily eat? Exactly! All moms need a quick, easy, and cheap dinner. Which is why today I wanted to share with you my Easy Cesar Pasta Salad Recipe!
This recipe won’t heat up your kitchen, it’s easy on your wallet, and you can pull it all together in about 15 minutes!
- Meal Planning on a Budget for Beginners
- 13 Easy On-The-Go Meal Ideas
- 20 Minute Chicken Pad Thai
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Chicken Salad
Easy Cesar Pasta Salad Recipe
If your family likes pasta then they are going to absolutely love this easy cesar pasta salad recipe!
One thing to note is if you are wanting to save some for leftovers, it’s best to keep the ingredients separate and let everyone build their own bowl.
If you combine all the ingredients and then try to save for leftovers, the lettuce will get soggy. So it’s best to leave it as a build your own pasta bar.
Another bonus, the kiddos will be happy they don’t have to pick anything out that they don’t like!
My Favorite Cooking Tools
- Bamboo Mixing Spoons that my brother got me for Christmas over five years ago and I still use them every day!
- I use a Rubber Spatula in almost every recipe I am making.
- We are still using the same Non-Stick Pot that my grandma got us for our wedding almost 12 years ago and we love it!
- Insulated Carrier for On-The-Go Meals.
Share Your Dinner on Instagram!
I would love to see how your family likes your dinner! Share a picture of how your easy cesar pasta salad recipe turns out and tag me on Instagram @PenniesIntoPearls.
Thanks so much for stopping in and I will talk to ya soon! Xoxo
- 2 c. cooked chicken, chopped
- 1-2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 c. parmesan, grated
- 1 c. croutons
- ¼ -½ c. cesar salad dressing (I use Newmans)
- Option 1: Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Option 2: Serve as a build your own salad bar to let your family choose what they would like on their salad.