This is not a drill! I know how one pack of pencils here and one pair of scissors for each kid can really add up in cost! Let’s avoid the cash register shock and help you save some money on this year’s back to school supplies.
This post is sponsored by Ibotta.
How to Get FREE Back to School Supplies
Starting July 14, 2021 and lasting all the way through the end of August 2021, Ibotta is giving away FREE back to school supplies! Here are some examples of what you might be able to get for free in your area. All offers were valid as of publish date. Don’t forget to check your app for details, as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas.
- 1 5 Star Notebook ( 3 subject)
- 1 package of Ticonderoga #2 Pencils (12 pack, any variety)
- 1 box of Kleenex (110 count, any variety)
- 1 loaf of Nature’s Own Bread (20 oz, butter bread, whole wheat, or honey wheat)
- 1 jar of Skippy peanut butter (15-16.3 oz, any variety)
- 1 squeeze bottle of Smucker Fruit Spread
- 1 3 pack Paper Mate Eraser (3 pack pink pearl premium)
How to Unlock FREE Back to School Supplies
You are going to love how easy it is to get your back to school supplies for free. Here is how you can do it:
- Download the Ibotta app and create your account. (It’s totally free to download and use!)
- Select the store you will be shopping at and select the cash back offers you will be shopping for.
- Do your shopping as normal. Side note: Each offer inside the app has a button you can click to “Check Product Barcode”. This makes sure it is the correct product and that you get your cash back.
- After checkout, upload your receipt into the app to redeem your offers.
- That’s it! Your cash back will be in your account within 24 hours!
Already have an Ibotta account? You will need to login to Ibotta.com and download the browser extension from a computer to unlock these offers.
What Back to School Supplies I got for Free!
Because cash back offers and product availability varies depending on your area and store, I thought it might be helpful to see what I was actually able to find at my local Walmart with my Ibotta app.
Ready to save some money? Click here to download Ibotta and get started!