Today, Tommy and I are doing a Couples Q&A video for you! Take a look at the questions below, and watch the video for our response! This is so fun!
- Our Summer Routine 2019
- Summer Schedule (morning routine) 2018
- 5 Tips for Moms to Have a More Productive Day
- Save Time With This Couponing Hack
- Do you guys ever disagree on your goals? If so, how do you work through them?
- What do you two disagree on the most financially?
- How did you two meet?
- How did you get your husband on board with budgeting?
- Is your hubby a police officer?
- Favorite cheap date activity you both love to do alone when you get the chance.
- How do you coordinate your date night? Do you pay for a sitter? Family members?
- When you were in debt did you keep purchases or cc accounts secret?
- How do you work together as a team on the finances/budget?
- What advice would you give a person? Like before you guys were married. Things that really helped.
- How did you get on the same page with how you manage your finances? We both have different ideas and can’t seem to come to a conclusion that works for both of us and our budget.
- Has hubby always been on board with budgeting? Has money issues ever resulted in you fighting?
- What has been one of the hardest things you have had to go through together?
- What’s his least favorite part of your debt free journey?
- Were you both on the same faith when you started dating? Or did someone convert?
- Was there any hesitation at the beginning to be so transparent about your own finances?
- How do you handle kids activities/sports? Any upcoming travel plans?