Comin at ya with another super easy and crazy fast dinner idea! Plus, you can feel great about feeding this pesto tortellini dinner to your family because it is fresh and full of veggies (if you want!)
Tonight its a 5 ingredient dinner that will be on the table in under 20 minutes!
- Meal Planning on a Budget for Beginners
- 13 Easy On-The-Go Meal Ideas
- 20 Minute Chicken Pad Thai
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Chicken Salad
Fast Pesto Asparagus Tortellini
This easy dinner idea is a family pleaser for sure! Leave the veggies cut into large pieces making it easy for your picky eaters to scavenge around.
This quick dinner idea is going to take you under 20 minutes to whip together and less than $5 to feed your family!
Pesto tortellini is perfect for busy nights where you feel like there is no time to cook but the drive thru is not on the meal plan!
The hardest thing you will be doing for dinner tonight is boing a pot of water! You can do it!
Oooh! This would also make a super good on-the-go meal idea!
My Favorite Cooking Tools
- Bamboo Mixing Spoons that my brother got me for Christmas over five years ago and I still use them every day!
- I use a Rubber Spatula in almost every recipe I am making.
- We are still using the same Non-Stick Pot that my grandma got us for our wedding almost 12 years ago and we love it!
- Insulated Carrier for On-The-Go Meals.
Share Your Dinner on Instagram!
I would love to see how your family likes your dinner! Share a picture of how your easy cesar pasta salad recipe turns out and tag me on Instagram @PenniesIntoPearls.
Thanks so much for stopping in and I will talk to ya soon! Xoxo
- 4 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 lbs. Asparagus (chopped into 2 inch pieces)
- 2 cups Chopped Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb. Frozen Tortellini Pasta
- ½ cup Pesto (Costco is the best place to buy!)
- Optional toppings: chopped parsley, grated parmesan, bacon crumbs
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Cook tortellini as package directs.
- Once tortellini is cooked and water is drained, in a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Immediately serve and top with your favorite italian toppings.
The LAST TIME You Will Ever Start a Budget!
Your FREE toolkit for creating a goal based budget to keep you motivated and start achieving a life you never thought possible!