The other day on Instagram I requested all our Pearls to ask this frugal living mama anything. You ladies came up with some really fun questions!
Some of the questions are related to family finances and some are random questions related to our everyday life. At first I thought I might leave those ones out, but on second thought left them in.
On some level, every decision we make can boil back down to our core values of frugal living. From the kind of hair products I choose to use to the worries of my husbands job. They all play a role in the decisions we make with our finances.
- Spend Where You Value Most
- June 2019 Frugal Living Meal Plan
- Norma Shares Her Families Frugal Living Strategy
- How to Afford Your Dream Life
A lot of times the questions we ask are because of struggles we are having in our own lives. I get the same question over and over again, “How can I stop living paycheck to paycheck?”
That is exactly why I created my online course 30 Day Family Finance Rescue! This is where I teach you how to tackle the obstacles keeping you in the paycheck to paycheck rut.
If you have tried to get this figured out before but keep falling off budget and are stuck living paycheck to paycheck, it’s because you are starting in the wrong place!
Your finances don’t start with the numbers! It first starts with your money mentality. Your attitude and habits that you have with your money. Then, you need to figure out what your goals are for your family’s future. This is the fun part! You need to dream big if you want to get anywhere. Finally, you need a financial action plan worked into a goal based budget to insure that you reach the dreams you have for our family!
All of these vital steps are what is covered in 30 Day Family Finance Rescue. You can click here to get more information or to sign up for the waitlist if enrollment is currently not open. The doors for the course are only open a couple times a year, so you do not want to miss your chance to rescue your family finances!
Your Frugal Living Questions Answered
Pop yourself a bowl of popcorn and have fun getting a personal look into the details of our very normal but irresistible life on a budget!
Here are the questions we chat about in the video:
- How do you know how many snacks your kids will eat in a month?
- Time management tips please!
- Tips for saving money
- Where do you see yourself and the family in five years?
- Do you use actual coupons when using your coupon cash envelope and why?
- How do you fit in self care?
- How old are you?
- Did you go to college?
- Worry about LEO husband when he leaves for work.
- Favorite foods/snacks for General Conference.
- What mascara do you use?
- Do you make anything homemade to save money?
- Where can I get your monthly meal plans? Does it come all filled out ready to go?
- Where do you put extra payments on your mortgage?
- How did you come up with the name Pennies Into Pearls?
- How are you always so upbeat and happy?
- What do you use in your hair?
- What veggies and fruit do you dislike?
- How much money do you budget for date nights & babysitters?
- Do you have any money saving tips for diapers and formula?
- Does 30 Day Family Finance Rescue work for single people, or is it just for families?
- Have you guys ever thought about living in a cheaper city?
- Your life dream?
- Do you want more kids?
- How do you get over the guilt of blowing the budget from eating out?
- What sinking funds to you have?
- When are you going to start your house renovation?
Any More Questions?
Do you have a question that I missed? Leave it down in the comments and I’ll be sure to include it in my next Q&A and maybe even give you a shout out!
Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo
The LAST TIME You Will Ever Start a Budget!
Your FREE toolkit for creating a goal based budget to keep you motivated and start achieving a life you never thought possible!